1. The Super Pass is a season pass, good all ten days of the 2020 Central Washington State Fair.
Fair dates are September 25th thru October 4th.
2. Non-Photo Season Pass: $27. ***NEW THIS YEAR – Super Passes will include the pass holder’s name, and the pass holder must be prepared to show ID alongside your Super Pass, for entry to the Fair. ***
3. This is a single-person pass and is non-transferable.
The Super Pass is good for only one (1) person for the entirety of Fair. The Super Pass is only scannable once per day. Must get hand stamped for same day re-entry.
4. Super Passes are available for purchase in person at the State Fair Park Box Office, 1301 S. Fair Ave., Yakima, WA, online at www.ticketswest.com
or charge-by-phone at 1-800-325-SEAT (7328). All Super Passes, whether purchased at the State Fair Park Box Office, charge-by-phone, or online must be picked up at will call beginning July 1st.
5. Available for purchase March 1st thru March 31st.
6. The Super Pass is valid for Fair admission only. The Super Pass is NOT valid for Fair Parking or Reserved Concert Seating.
7. SAVE BIG by purchasing in advance! The $27 price is the same for all age brackets. (Adult/Senior/Youth). Children 5 and younger are always free.
Value: Up to $143.
8. Don’t wait until the last day of March to buy! Buy early in the month. Ticket windows get slammed the last couple of days!
9. Treat the passes(s) like cash and keep in a safe place! Lost or stolen passes WILL NOT and CANNOT be replaced by the Fair Association.
10. Patrons will receive an exchangeable Season Pass Ticket Voucher upon purchase. The actual Super Pass card will be available for exchange/pickup beginning July 1st, 2020.